1. DIARIO AS, S.L. (hereinafter DIARIO AS) with registered office for these purposes at C/ Valentín Beato, 44 – 28037 Madrid (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), is the owner for all purposes and to all effects of this website and responsible for the automated files created in relation to the same. DIARIO AS guarantees full and complete compliance with the obligations set out in the Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, as well as those contained in its implementing Regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21 December (hereinafter LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable regulations.
2. This statement is intended to inform users of the data protection policy followed by DIARIO AS. It will apply where users decide to fill in any form provided by DIARIO AS that gathers personal data, without prejudice to the provisions of the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form.
4.DIARIO AS is fully aware of the use and processing that have to be applied to personal data that may be required or obtained from users on its websites in order to manage the services offered or to send users commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to them.
5.DIARIO AS will adopt those technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid that data being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without authorisation, taking into account the existing state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However DIARIO AS cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Internet, or, therefore, that the data shall not be infringed through fraudulent access by third parties.
7. Users are responsible, in any event, for the veracity of the information provided and are responsible for informing DIARIO AS of any modification to this information. DIARIO AS accepts no responsibility of any kind in this respect.
8. Users have the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge which may be exercised by writing to the indicated addresses in each specific case or to the address set out in paragraph 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. Users should provide a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent document.
9. In compliance with Law 34/2002, 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, DIARIO AS will in no circumstances send advertising and sales communications or other commercial communications to the users without their prior request or agreement. Equally, DIARIO AS will also not send unsolicited messages or messages that do not have the user’s prior consent, nor will it send chain e-mails that are unsolicited or that have not been consented to previously.
10. DIARIO AS informs users that, where they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts, they can unsubscribe from these types of communications by following the instructions set out in each circumstance or by communicating their wishes in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
11.In respect of the personal data of minors who are under 14 years of age, DIARIO AS will never use this data for purposes that are inappropriate for someone who is underage. DIARIO AS will provide their parents or legal guardians the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and challenge over the data relating to their children or wards and will encourage underage individuals to consult with their parents or guardians before providing data.
© DIARIO AS, S.L. - Valentín Beato, 44 - 28037 Madrid [España] - Tel. 91 375 25 00