Competición
  • Copa del Rey
  • Final ATP World Tour
Copa del Rey
Tolosa Tolosa TOL

-

Pontellas Pontellas PON

-

Becerril Becerril BEC

-

Urraca Urraca URR

-

FC Andorra FC Andorra AND

-

Andratx Andratx CDA

-

Comillas Comillas COM

-

Barquereño Barquereño BRQ

-

Fraga Fraga FRA

-

Peña Azagresa Peña Azagresa PAZ

-

Melilla CD Melilla CD MEL

-

Lobón Lobón LOB

-

El Álamo El Álamo ELA

-

Pedroñeras Pedroñeras PED

-

Club Atlético Antoniano Club Atlético Antoniano ANT

-

Atlético Porcuna Atlético Porcuna ATP

-

Ramón y Cajal Ramón y Cajal RYC

-

El Palmar El Palmar ELP

-

Intercity Sant Joan d'Alacant Intercity Sant Joan d'Alacant INT

-

Gran Tarajal Gran Tarajal GTA

-

Final ATP World Tour
stefanos_tsitsipas Stefanos Tsitsipas Stefanos Tsitsipas
-
alexander_zverev Alexander Zverev Alexander Zverev
-

LIGA BBVA | ATLÉTICO MADRID

Atlético backed by bookies and stats guru to win title race

Atlético backed by bookies and stats guru to win title race

Javier Gandul

An Atlético title win pays 1.85 euros, with Real Madrid worth 3.25 and Barcelona back on 4.50. Mister Chip's odds: Atleti, 66%; Barça, 24%; Madrid, 10%.

Atlético Madrid are still Spanish bookmakers’ favourites to win the Liga BBVA title, following a frenetic weekend of action in which they lost to Levante and their title rivals, Real Madrid and Barcelona, could only draw with Valencia and Getafe respectively.

At Bwin, an Atlético title win pays 1.85 euros for every euro bet, with Madrid worth 3.25 and Barcelona back on 4.50. At Bet365 and Sportium, the odds are almost identical (1.83, 3.25 and 4.50), in keeping with the prices at William Hill (1.83, 3.25 and 4.00) and Betfair (1.80, 3.25 and 4.50).

Atlético Madrid need four points to win the Spanish championship. Madrid need to win their three remaining games and hope the Colchoneros lose a match, while Barcelona would have their title fate in their own hands were Carlo Ancelotti’s men to be held to a draw in one of their three outings. If Los Blancos produce such a slip-up, wins for Barça in each of their two matches (the second against Atlético at the Camp Nou) would see the Catalan side crowned champions.

Meanwhile, Mister Chip has calculated that Atlético have a 66% chance of finishing top of the pile. According to the Spanish stats guru, Barça have 24% odds of claiming the title, with Real Madrid trailing on 10%. However, a Madrid win over Real Valladolid on Wednesday would lower Atleti to 58%, while Real would rise to 24% and Barça would drop to 18%.

/portada/imagenes/2016/07/11/promoslider/1468247693_827438_1573454516_promo_normal_recorte1.jpg Patrocina: Apuestas As

Apuesta por España con las mejores cuotas del mercado